.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

nightmares

My dreams are way too often a combo of xfiles, csi and work, often with my family serving as cast members. Last night I dreamt that one of my sisters (inexplicably Asian) had killed someone and hidden the body somewhere in our house. Police were swarming all over looking for it.

Now, the logical me is thinking, what, can they not smell the damned thing?

Anyway, I woke up before they found it or anything was resolved, but I do recall my sister using a bottle to pretend to smash the head of someone and I was trying to get her to stop before the police saw.

My recurring nightmare involves me being stalked by a man who wants to kill me. That's not so odd. I think everyone who works with the public has that dream. My man, however, is invisible. He's able to sneak in places with locked doors, sealed windows. When I was a child, the dream was slightly different. The man wasn't invisible or hiding anywhere. He was Ronald McDonald and he was busy killing people in my basement. Sometimes I'd find their body parts outside the sliding glass doors.

Happy dreams...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home