.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

i am woman!

Yesterday, after a long hot first day of classes, I got to my car to find a very flat tire. I was so excited that I'd recently bought a full size spare, let me tell you. So I considered my options: calling campus police to help me, waiting for my colleague to come and help me (since we got to work about the same time, I figured he'd amble up shortly), or do it myself.

Well folks, I did it myself. I wasn't sure I'd be able to get the lug nuts off, but I could and I did. Then this morning I went to the tire king and got the old tire patched and it's now residing in my trunk as my spare. I may switch them back but I couldn't face another sweaty bout right then, as I'd barely gotten the dirt out from under my fingernails. Anyhoo, go me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home