.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

eh

It has become one of those days. You know, the kind where you walk out of the house without any lunch or money to buy lunch and then realize that it's summer and all of the good places on campus are closed anyway. One of those days when you realize you really should've done some laundry last night because all you have left to wear are the clownish pants and right before you leave you realize that stain right there on your boob is not going anywhere and you'd better change your shirt.

What made this day that way? Oh, my usual retardedness is to blame. I thought I was working late tonight but it's actually tomorrow night and the plans I made to watch America's Next Top Model were all for naught. I know, I know, a miniscule blip on the tragedy meter, but still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home