.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

sweet on my ears

One of my friends turned me on to Pandora.com recently. As soon as I mentioned it one of my colleagues said he was at that moment listening to it as well. It's a music site that lets you set up stations based on songs or artists. I've set up three so far but I have a few more I want to try out. The songs that come up are based on metadata, so it appeals to the librarian in me. It's also nice to be able to listen to music, most of which I haven't heard because I have been living in a cave for the past four years or so.

Thus far, the funniest thing I've heard is the cover of My Lips Are Sealed (an old fave, by the way) by the Duff sisters. Has anyone else noticed that only one of them can sing? I think it might be the 7th Heaven one, not the Lizzie McGuire one, but I'm not sure.

1 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to try Pandora for months now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home