.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

love hate

I have been having a secret love affair for some time now. Yes, you guessed it--I am in love with Pandora.com. They recently released a new feature, the "quick mix", where you can pick as many of your stations as you like and **bling** Pandora becomes a radio station that plays only music you like.

Right now Jeff Buckley is singing a live version of "Unforgiven".

Why hate? I hate it when Pandora goes down and I can't listen to it, or when it plays songs I love so much that I get sad (like right now). I'm not quite dependent, but only because my headphones are old and they hurt my ears after a while.

3 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, I thought you were going to say you hate Pandora b/c it's the most expensive music service on the internet. Sure, it is itself free, but that handy-dandy link to Amazon to buy the cds it plays--now, that'll cost ye.

I think Pandora is responsible for about 9 out of the last 12 cds we bought. The other three were from musicians at shows.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

I've only purchased one so far, but there are a few in my shopping cart. I am trying to be good and not buy a zillion things.

 
At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, never heard of 'em

 

Post a Comment

<< Home