.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

pssst

Guess what--it's my birthday today. I am wearing my pink birthday crown, as per usual, and generally enjoying the fact that last year is over and this year has so far been great. Yay, 36!

My mom often tells the story of how I was late in arriving. They were going to induce labor in the next day or so, so she went out to eat at one of her favorite restaurants, Chicken Charlies. Just as she was about to eat her sandwich, she realized she was in labor. I think this whole timing issue has haunted me my entire life and will continue to plague me until I am on the road to oblivion.

Happily, the timing gods do sometimes smile and let things line up correctly, and all I can do is make the best of it.

3 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday ranger!

Hope it's a great one!

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Adela c/s said...

Have the happiest of birthdays with many happier ones yet to come.

 
At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy happy happy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home