.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, February 19, 2007

I had a dream last night that we were camping but everyone had decided to go a week early, so I arrived without a sleeping bag, tent or food. Then my mom was there and I kept apologizing for being so disorganized.

Sheesh.

Perhaps I shouldn't drink coffee in the evening, or decide it's a good thing to eat a bowl of noodles at 8:30 because I've just gotten hungry. Or maybe I am simply feeling like I need to take some time to organize my life.

All of my favorite people & dogs were at the park this morning and I was plowing around enjoying the sunrise, the birds flying overhead, and as usual keeping an eye out for bodies floating down the bayou. There weren't any, but I did see what appeared to be a big box. It went under the water before I got to it, so I will never know for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home