.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

furry beasts



On the bottom left, Jeremy. On the top right, Mitzy. When I got out my camera and asked them if they wanted to be stars, this is the pose Jeremy gave me. Mitzy, however, hates the paparazzi and told me to get lost. Only with perseverence did I get this shot of her, practically begging me to stop making that flash go off in her face. Despite appearances to the contrary, Mitzy is a happy dog. She follows me around and licks the air around my face (air kisses, dahling) and climbs onto my lap. Jeremy, on the other hand, follows the PIG around and frequently tries to push in between us if we're sitting on the couch. At the park, Mitzy is a trooper and wants to scout out the entire place, while Jeremy succombs to the urge to poop every 10 feet. One of my favorite sights is both of them jumping into the air like circus dogs when the word "walk" is mentioned and the leashes come out. I've tried to catch them mid-air, but I haven't quite got the timing down. Doggeties!

2 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ears! The ears! They're great! Are these the PIG's doggies?

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Jeremy is his, but Mitzy is a foster. She's looking for a good home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home