.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, October 29, 2004

all i can say is

Thank goodness it's almost the weekend. This has been a major muy craposo week for me. I can't deal with people blowing me off. I can't deal with wrist pain. I can't deal with smelly kitchens (unwashed dishes due to wrist pain). I can't deal with bitches who let their dogs crap everywhere and don't clean it up. I can't deal with my own stupidity.

Now I'm back at work stealing myself to call the most cheerful school librarian in the history of the world. Those of you who know, know that's saying something. Unfortunately I have good news to give her, which will probably make her off the charts cheerful.

I got a lot of sleep last night and even went running this morning and thank god I did because I am getting slobby and mean. Okay, I'm probably always slobby and mean but it's gotten way worse this week.

That was more than I meant to say, so I'd better shut up now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home