.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, October 25, 2004

potpourri, like on jeopardy

Times when I really need my old boyfriend R.: this morning when, already running late because I stayed up last night doing my laundry, I get in the car and the battery is dead. DEAD! The AAA guy came out and jumped me but probably I'll be dead again by the time I leave work.

The cool thing was that Sabrina the Teenage Witch was on so I got to watch it. It was a good, early Halloween episode where the furniture starts talking because of a magical termite invasion and 10,000 Maniacs (post Natalie Merchant) were the musical guests. Unfortunately Tool Time came on before the AAA guy arrived.

Updates: I found out what's wrong with my step mother and she's not dead or dying or anything so I can stop worrying about that. Also, I'm officially buying my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home