.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

this may spell the end...

Email I received today:

Hi there,
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and are working hard to ensure
this problem does not happen again.
Sincerely, Steve
Blogger Support Team
Original Message Follows:
------------------------
From: ranger {XXX} <waspwoman@hotmail.com>
Subject: eating all of my posts
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 07:37:55 -0800 (PST)
Please, blogger people, stop your stupid software from eating each and
every one of my blog entries. It's been happening for a few days now but
not consistently. I click on the publish button and *poof*, entry all
gone.
----------------------------
What thorough investigation on your part, Blogger. Also, my post yesterday was supposed to have a link to one of those online quizzes, what element are you? I am oxygen, and the "c..." originally read "combustible". See, it was funny. I really hate blogger and am very seriously considering moving this blog or simply discontinuing it. Thoughts?

2 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I hope you don't stop blogging. I know it's annoying to have to do this, but you could type your entries up in a text editor, and then copy and paste (and add HTML) later. If it didn't go through, you'd still have your words, and could try again.

Lisa

 
At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Livejournal! Move to LJ. That's all I have to say, today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home