.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

is it really only tuesday?

I'd like to report that Something Very Interesting happened yesterday, but I'd be lying. In fact, I spent a lot of my free time paying bills, considering asking my lawn guy to skip mowing this week since it's been so dry and wondering if I could possibly fit all of my hanging clothes and my shoes into one closet.

Luckily, I have a Rich Inner Life (and a penchant for capitalizing, apparently), so I was also perusing the Leisure Learning catalog, circling any classes I might possibly want to take, making my wardrobe for my newest movie role, and wondering if my profession is going to make me feel happy and fulfilled in the long term. Jury is still out on that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home