.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, July 28, 2005

happy anni

According to my blogger dashboard, this is my 300th post in this blog. That seems like quite a lot of blather, doesn't it?

To continue in the blather vein, I'm now back from vacation, at least physically. I walked in to some major chaos here at work but after one minor blowup things seem to be back on track. An ongoing problem is that I have been really not nice to people lately, which may be related to...

...a long time ago, the good ex and I decided that I'd keep our personal biz out of this blog for the most part. I've tried to stick to that but since you'll all ask anyway, we are definitely not together right now and won't be in the future. I won't bore you with the details but simply say that it's probably for the best.

And finally, the best part of my vacation (besides getting to meet baby dracula): swimming in Lake Michigan, attacking the huge waves and letting them knock me down, feeling like I was the only person in the world and loving every sensation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home