.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, August 26, 2005

can't...stay...awake

I had a plan for the evening: eat dinner, read HP, watch Everwood, read more HP, go to bed. Then I started sneezing and feeling exhausted and during the first bout of HP reading I fell asleep. I woke up to my cat snuggling up to me and then fell back to sleep. I got up and brushed my teeth and went to bed and suddenly I was not only wide awake, I was reliving my god awful class that I taught yesterday. To combat that, I got up and read more HP. So, while I missed Everwood, I did get some reading done and the night was not a complete waste.

Man, I am pathetic.

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omigod, Everwood is one of my guilty pleasures. I too had fractured sleep last night, don't know what that was about but I woke up at 4:00AM with my TV still on and the lights blazing away. Tip for others: don't fall asleep watching Futurama, weird dreams don't cover it.

Paksenn

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Dude, last night I fell asleep watching Family Guy, which morphed into American Dad. Talk about weird sleep...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home