.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, August 08, 2005

i'm allowed

Post this morning will be simply a weekend roundup. I don't have enough oomph to write about any one thing in depth.

Friday night: saw Sean something or other "as seen on Dr. Phil" at the Rhythm Room. His music was good but didn't really get to me. Had a lot of fun drinking with Jane, family and friends. Especially had fun watching Jane eat pancakes at 2am.

Saturday, 10am: woke up realizing that I'd meant to be on the road by 10. Made it out of the house by 10:45. Got confused midway to my friends' country house but still got there on time. Spent the afternoon meeting and trying to feed Peach the donkey treats, feeding the 5 goats treats (and naming them--Patches, Spot (aka Piglet), Brownie, Brenda and Tina), floating in the pond, laughing at Jack learning how to swim and racing Peaches, and driving to Burton and having small town kind of fun.

Saturday, 8pm: met colleague P. to watch another colleague's play. It was one of six shorts of varying quality. Most were funny and hers was smart funny which was a bonus.

Sunday, all day: after watching my favorite Sunday morning tv and cleaning the house, I spent the day reading. I spoke to no one other than my cat. I did not leave my house except to read in the backyard. I did not buy anything, I did not drive anywhere, and I had a wonderful day.

2 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Jane said...

Pancakes at 2 am are only trumped by TC queso at 2 am.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

TC queso...is TC a particular restaurant? Ohhh, Taco Cabana??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home