.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, September 15, 2005

when dinner is all i need

I had to go home early yesterday to rest my shaken bones, but I'm feeling in fine form today (after 9 hours of sleep, who wouldn't?). I was sorely missing the GE due to our bizzy schedules this week, so I scooped him up during his dinner break and took him to mission burritos for a fix. We were sitting there partially entwined and a guy walked past to a neighboring table. I'm not huge on pda so I was feeling a little embarrassed but the guy looked like seeing us was making him happy so I felt all warm and gooey for a second.

My cat was also feeling needy yesterday. I petted her and cuddled with her and played feather with her for a long time and when I left for dinner she was still cussing me out for leaving. When I got home she curled up next to me while I watched tv. I think our equilibrium is all back in order today because she only cussed me out until I gave her canned food. Cuddle fest 2005 is officially over.

1 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Rachel Kennedy said...

Well, that's a great cat story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home