.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, September 09, 2005

you know that thing

Last night I was watching A Very Long Engagement (part of the way through I started calling is A Very Long Movie). I knew I recognized the actor playing the uncle but couldn't figure out where I'd seen him before. Seemed pretty likely that it would have been in a French film but that didn't narrow it down much. Finally I realized he played several people in the City of Lost Children. Then I was able to relax and enjoy the movie. Really the only thing I didn't like about it was the fact that the Manech guy looked too much like Josh Hartnett. I'm a bit tired of those puppy dog actors. What I loved about the film was Jodie Foster. Really, the parts with her and the parts with the actress playing the hootchie girlfriend were the best.

My netflix queue is empty again, so please comment with movie sugg's if you have them.

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Semantic MVC
RDF is or can be schemaless, which is part of its charm. It's more agile than SQL, and that matters for some apps.
Keep up the good work with your blog. I run a work at home jobs website. If you want to, check it out sometime. It has some info on making money at home, wholesale sources and cheap cars and electronics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home