.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

next birthday

No, my birthday isn't for some time (read: more than 4 months), but I have already decided upon a theme. I'll be turning 35, so this must be the Presidential Birthday year. Finally, I'll be able to embark upon my dream and pursue my long-held passion for political power and gain the highest office in the land. Wait, do we still call it that? Wouldn't that be in one of those tall buildings?

Anyway, look for my name in the primaries, debates and on billboards across the greater southeast Texas area!

4 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word to the wise: in our county (or is it our city?) you can run for JUDGE, without even being a lawyer. You just have to get yourself elected. Think about it. Hell, I'd do it just for the robes.

-Lisa C.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger jillbertini said...

Whoot! I will be eligible to be your running mate in March ... ;-)

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Awesome! We made a great team last time. Perhaps we should think about taking our same roles as before...

Although, I'm not sure that the vice presidency of the US is the party-planning role, at least these days.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger jillbertini said...

I'd vote for you to be the party planner of the US! Woot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home