.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, June 09, 2006

jogging

I'm so bad about exercising. I will do it faithfully for a week or two or five and then become completely sedentary for an extended period. Right now I'm straddling the line. I've gone jogging a few times but I'm also living amongst a lot of filth in my house. My backyard is AGAIN overgrown. The bush in my front yard needs some severe trimming (7th graders among us can now giggle in unison). It's my weekend goal to literally get my house in order.

2 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, at least you don't have giant hogweed growing by your place. We found out yesterday that we do. It's pretty spectacular looking and really quite dangerous! Excitement! If the city doesn't come out to remove it Monday we're going to get some Tyvek suits and begin Operation Stalk and All on Tuesday.

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Yeegads! It does sound like something that would creep into my yard, though, to compete with the fire ants, poison ivy and strangler vines.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home