.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, September 29, 2006

failure

This was a part of my horrorscope today:

"Watching others fail is depressing for you, particularly because you feel it is your job to assist others. Think of it this way: when you see someone not doing their best, it resonates with something inside yourself that you wish you were doing better. Always try to find that thing inside yourself that you are reminded of before you leap to help someone else."

Ah yes, the old "The things I hate about myself I especially hate seeing in others" conundrum. I think, though, that most of all I really do just hate seeing people fail, or at least those I care about, especially when I actually could have helped. I have to constantly remind myself that other people get to be in charge of their lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home