.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

long silly survey

Yes, I stole this from a friend, who probably got it from a friend. If you're not interested, come back tomorrow.

1.You and Jesus go out to dinner - who pays?
Well, they deliver some bread and water to the table, Jesus waves his hands a bit and we don't have to pay for diddly.

2. Pick one state in the U.S. to get rid of permanently?
Rhode Island--so small, who'd miss it?

4. You wake up as the opposite gender what's the one thing you wanna do?
Does this mean that I wake up as a man or as a lesbian? Because if I had my druthers...


5. Luke Skywalker or Han Solo?
Used to be Luke, but now I'd have to go with Han.

6. Toy you always wanted but never got as a child?
I just wanted to play with my sisters' John and Janie West figures.

7. Top three celebrities you wanna do?
Celebrities are gross. Give me some hot science guys, please.

8. What's an automatic deal breaker in a potential significant other?
long, dirty fingernails.

9. What is the last movie you saw that actually scared you?
Ju on?

10. Stupidest thing you've ever said out loud?
Oh my goodness, this is a daily occurence. How am I supposed to keep track?

11. You're sentenced to death and its the morning of your execution, what do you want to eat?
Bacon. If I'm gonna die, I'm breaking my piglet fast!

12. What's something that most people do that you've never done?
get married, have kids, pay taxes. Hehe, just kidding, Mr. IRS man.

13. Before you die you want to go to...?
Borneo.

14. Something you'd really like to do but probably won't ever be able to do?
I can't think of anything.

15. A wild animal you'd like to have as a pet?
that's not cool.

16. A drug you'll never try?
99.9% of them.

17. If you were an animal what would you be?
duh huh, a flying insect, preferably a dragonfly or a solitary waspie.

18. If you had to marry someone you knew at the age of 12 who would it be?
My pal Doug, but he's already married.

19. What's something most people don't know about you?
I'd like to keep it that way.

20. First celebrity crush??
A teen idol whose name I have conveniently forgotten.

21. What's a weapon to suit your personality, habits and abilities?
a large rock. Yup, not subtle.

22. Favorite cereal growing up as a kid?
Fruity pebbles.

23. Favorite breakfast bread style?
french toast.

25. Worst way to die?
Knowing you're dying.

26. Grossest injury you've ever seen?
in real life...haven't seen many. on youtube, leg broken during kickboxing match.

27. The worst injury you've ever had?
oddly, poison ivy.

28. Favorite thing about thanksgiving?
mashed potatoes.

...a bunch of boring ones deleted...

36. What's something most would consider an insult but you enjoy having said about you.
I thought you'd be a man

37. Favorite kind of dog?
visla

...again, deleted...

48. Book you could read repeatedly?
there are many, but Anne of Green Gables, for instance.

49. What's the meanest thing you've ever done?
It's too dirty to tell you here. Ask me over cocktails.

50. What was your best Halloween costume ever?
One I never actually wore, which was Take the Skinheads Bowling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home