.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

breakfast

We're having candidates by to see about some jobs here at H-town U. I begged and pleaded to get to partake in a meal, so this morning I had breakfast with today's candidate. I was so looking forward to it. I love breakfast. I love drinking endless cups of coffee while I shove food in my mouth and pretend to listen to what everyone is talking about. Today, though, I made a crucial mistake: I ordered an omelette instead of French toast. I didn't like my omelette very much so I ate my potatoes, toast and my colleague's croissant. Shortly thereafter I got the dozies. Here's the candidate, giving a presentation and answering questions and here's me, yawning. Sorry, nice lady. It wasn't you, it was the carbs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home