.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, January 26, 2007

b-day planning

My birthday is about a month away and I am trying hard to figure out what to do. Last year I was so sad that my friends had to drag me out to dinner kicking and screaming. I wanted to curl up in a ball and let grass grow over me. Well, I'm in a better state this year (so far, fingers crossed) so I am considering various options. Suggestions have included various types of parties, including a naked party. Parties are stressful for me, though, because I spend all of my time concerned that my guests are having fun. Go karts were suggested, which seems fun but can get expensive. I'm also thinking about having a girls-only sleepover. I'd really like to go camping or do something else outside, but end of February weather is fickle, even here in H-town. I am open to other suggestions!

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about two great tastes that taste great together: naked go karting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home