.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

oddness

Sorry, Jerry Ford, but I didn't realize that your funeral would mean we closed up shop here at H-town U. No one called me and so I showed up at work only to discover I had to wait half an hour to vent my frustrations to the folks who were supposed to call. I said, "I'm pretty angry about this" to my "boss" and he said, "Well, why?"

Hmm, really? You can't figure out why I'd be a little peeved?

In other news, the holidays are over, I'm glad, and I got a couple of kick butt gifts. I hope the same is true for you.

3 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger jillbertini said...

I'd be irritated and annoyed, too.

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's pretty asinine on his part.

I find it kind of disturbing that I feel active nostalgia for Ford and what he represented (i.e. a republican party that wasn't actively evil).

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

There were Ford-related signs and flowers and tributes everywhere in Grand Rapids. He was a good guy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home