.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

off to traffic court

I couldn't figure out why people kept insisting that I was about to move away until I reread my post from last Friday. I am very much a "the decision has not been made until I actually make it" kind of person so I was perplexed, but now I understand. Let me say it loud and clear to anyone who cares: I love my job and I (gasp!) really like living in Houston. Whenever I say that people cringe, but they have not experienced the sweet bliss that is driving down the freeway after work with the windows down in December.

So yes, I will keep my peeps up to date on what's going on with me and currently that state is status quo but questioning. I guess that makes me a work-agnostic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home