.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

gangbusters

I'm getting ready to go to a conference next week (ACRL--look me up if you're going to be there!), which means figuring out which breakfast, lunch and cocktails invitations to accept. We get a barrage of them and yet when I rsvp'd for one, the company said it was already full. When did ACRL get competitive? I like smaller conferences. You get to see a bunch of folks but you don't feel like you're constantly moving in a mob. ACRL and TLA are about my limit and I can't take ALA.

This year I'm an official blogger and I plan to blog social activities as well as programs. Hey, it's all about the networking, right? I will keep my camera close in case there's a chance for a photo op with John Waters. Li-berry bigwigs I'm not terribly interested in, but iconic filmmakers watch out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home