.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Sunday, February 24, 2008

more relaxing than you can shake a stick at

Sitting here at home while the guys play vidya games with the PIG. Kitty pants sits behind me on her (current) favorite chair and the dogs are curled up with various humans. This assisted living gig has turned out to be a lot of down time and very little to actually do. Had I known, I might've borrowed a computer to write or something... As it is, I finished my book and begged a new one from one of the boys. Turns out it's GREAT. All about a woman escaping from Prague in the 1970s. It's gorgeous weather and I've spent a good bit of the weekend outside walking around or sitting in the backyard reading. After a fairly horrific week, the weekend she is good to me.

2 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope this week has been a better one!

Happy Birthday, my friend!

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Thanks, Mark!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home