.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, December 13, 2007

sooonnn offff aaaaa.....

Who is Pete, and why does he need so much love?

Just over a year ago, I lost one of my best friends. It was over something fairly dumb and thoughtless but for her it was over something meaningful and hurtful. I think about her frequently but we've never made up. I've given up the hope that she will one day contact me and I know from experience that even if she did, our relationship would never be the same. Nevertheless, I feel sad and regretful. Also one year ago I was trying so hard to date one of my friends and it just was not working out. It's hard to understand why those friend-relationships don't work sometimes and do others.

In other news, I am a lucky gal who spent her day "giving back" and doing it with such a fun bunch of kids. I'm about to head off for an evening of weird film/music and I'm doing it with my sweet baboo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home