.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Saturday, March 08, 2008

sooooo tired

My old house, she is almost ready. Ready to go on the market and be shown off to strangers. At the moment, my right hand is killing me, as is my back, from scrubbing and squeezing the vacuum, from reaching and bending. Hallelujia, my friend is having an early St. Patty's Day party tonight. I am ready to inhale a few margaritas, especially as my last margarita experience was completely nastificous. Who ever thought they could make a margarita out of wine was without taste or sense. Anyhoo, it's weird to go back to the house because I keep expecting to see Kitty Pants, although I know she is at the new house, taunting the dogs.

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger paksenn said...

Hopefully all your efforts will pay off, they always do on TV anyway. See you on Saturday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home