.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's still raining

We held my months and months after the fact bachelorette party this weekend. My gal an I planned to go on a boat tour on the bayou but it's been unseasonably cold and rainy lately so we changed plans and visited the Fire Museum. Unfortunately it wasn't manned by muscular hotties, but we had a good time playing on the fire equipment and pretending we were running down citizens on the way to an emergency (maybe that was just me). After some deliberation of about 5 seconds, we decided that immediate consumption of Mexican food and margaritas was in order. Our waiter, Larry, promptly provided both. Finally, we had white russians while my fill-in maid of honor quizzed me about my husband. I had to drink cardemom liqueur for each wrong answer. Luckily I got most right. Then we made up new questions and made him drink creme de menthe. I think he secretly enjoyed that, although he was afraid we would ask him embarrassing questions.

Today we drove around, trying to figure out if there are other neighborhoods we could stand to live in. We found one, but it is completely lacking in properties for sale. Weird, in this economy. We came home to take naps, do laundry and read. Did I mention it's still cold and rainy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home