.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

worky

A few folks at work know that I am looking for another job and have encouraged me not to leave. That is nice for my ego. However, my boss did not encourage me in that direction. I like to think that is because she had my job before me and knows how sucky it can be. Still, the librarian is my good pal and she told me she wished I could join her in the library. Hmm, I thought. I passed this thought along to my boss. Hmm, she said. Let me stew.

I am letting her stew.

2 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stew can be quite tasty. :-)

Good luck with whatever you do.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Thank you. I hope your many pursuits (career and otherwise) are going well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home