.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Saturday, January 24, 2009

saturday addition

Saw several houses today. Liked the first one a bit, liked another one a lot. The downside to the one we both liked is that it has carpeting and wallpaper, all in blue. I should be able to see a few more places this week after work (one has a pool!). +1

Cleaned the house a bit, although I haven't vacuumed the den furniture, which is badly in need of dehairing. Laundry is about halfway done. Absolutely no papers graded or planning for next week accomplished. I really can't wait to have a job that doesn't require this much weekend/evening work, outside the already worked 40 hours. +1-1=0

On the plus side, my allergies are much better today. +1

Total: +2

1 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry we missed you today. I was in Denver for Midwinter but am home now (quickest ALA trip ever). I can't wait to get the details of your house-hunting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home