.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

shadows of the night

A new twist. Usually my failure dreams involve me realizing that I've skipped a calculus class all semester and now have to take the exam or try to drop it at the last second. This time I manage to change it so that it becomes a guilt dream. Thanks, psyche.

I am working and living at home with my sisters and parents. I am also signed up for several classes at the community college, where my sisters are also taking classes. I have never gone, not even to the very first class, and I am torn about showing up to take the exams. Then I realize that I never paid my tuition, so problem solved. My mom tells me that she paid my tuition for me. This is my broke ass mom, the one who was out of work for months after her boss felt threatened by her superior job performance and fired her. I feel lower than a snake's belly. I tell her I will pay her back. I am also broke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home