.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

ohwowoo owowowow

I had the odd experience yesterday of feeling like a guy was about to ask me out and completely dreading it. Yet there was no way to casually mention the bf during the conversation. Luckily the dude left without grasping a rose betwixt his teeth, kneeling and begging me to attend a chamber music concert with him. On the other hand, I have to see him again several times over the next month. Next time I will definitely figure out a way to ward off any advances. Maybe I'll get a "gay is the way" t-shirt and subtley wear it under a sheer blouse.

I know this all sounds like I have a big head and think every guy likes me, but I assure you, kind reader, that is not the case. This particular fellow just gave me the "i think i like you" heebyjeebies and I had to (literally) shake it off after he finally departed.

On a lighter note, the powers that be decided not to announce my job title change or make any workload adjustments until September 1, so I get to kill myself trying to do my old and new jobs simultaneously until then. Whoohoo! Just for that I will be taking lots and lots of...post it notes? between now and then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home