.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, June 07, 2004

you're my....laaaady

I'm back in the land of the living after watching 9 hours of Freaks and Geeks and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. While I was watching FLLV, it seemed right to down several beers and some tequila and make plane reservations to Las Vegas.

The video/dvd weekend was kicked off on Friday night when I got to see the premier of a movie I was in, called Un Plato Mas. I think I laughed louder than anyone else in the theatre but my friends seemed to think it was at least amusing. It's hard to tell--seeing oneself on the screen is inherently funny and now I can see why Bill Murray avoids his premiers. It's embarrassing to be caught snorting at yourself.

The next day we trotted out to a local electronics complex to buy a dvd player with the insurance money we got from getting smacked into by a drunk driver. I'm already in love with it, especially since the second season of Six Feet Under comes out on dvd only tomorrow. Now, if I can only wrest the remote away from my bf...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home