.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, June 14, 2004

i like the way you look

There's been an odd wrinkle in the universe around Elizabeth Bathory. On Saturday, we rented Daughters of Darkness, supposedly based on her life. What a disappointment! There was no bathing in blood, no virgins to be seen. The best part of the movie was the Suspiria-like soundtrack. Then this morning, I was watching Fantasy Island and the episode about Elizabeth Bathory was on. The storyline is that when her "genetic duplicate" reaches the age of 30 (supposedly the age she was when she died, but she was actually 53), Elizabeth Bathory's spirit inhabits her body. I had to go to work before it was over, but I'm assuming Mr. Rourke got the poor bitch out of it somehow. These coincidences usually happen to me in 3s, so I'm waiting to see where the next reference to EB appears from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home