.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, July 19, 2004

goat issues

My sis has been looking for a new house with a lot of yard space.  My first thought was: I can get a goat and keep it there!  M. asks, "what will you name it?"
 
"Little Pink Petal!" I say, as if I'd been harboring that name as a part of my goat fancy for years.
 
So my sis buys a house that doesn't have a big enough yard for a goat, not to mention the fact that she has no interest in taking care of a large animal.  I am highly disappointed.  Then I discover that my friend has bought a piece of land that is perfect for goats.  That is goat-plural.  His wife is also interested in goats.  Little Pink Petal may be on the horizon.  She may be a baby goat in her mama's oven right now. 
 
I will let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home