.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, October 14, 2004

jacket racket

I put on a jacket this morning. No, no, I mean I put on a JACKET this morning and wasn't too hot.

Last year about this time a friend of a friend came to visit. She was wearing one of those nice, casual velvety jackets. I immediately had to have one and in fact bought one that evening. It's a little Annie Hall, a little grunge, all me. That's the jacket I put on this morning.

I think that's one of the reasons I liked Seattle so much...there it is almost always jacket season. Rarely do you need a coat, although you might like to wear a sweater inside your hoody or add a hat to the ensemble, especially when it's raining. Fall is my favorite season, so perhaps my jacket devotion has something to do with that. Some people dream of going to a sunny island when it gets cool, I dream of dry crispy fall leaves, flannel shirts and apple cider.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home