.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

the cool kids

I'm so not a cool kid. I've always been a geeky freak, or a freaky geek maybe. I've enjoyed a popularity of sorts amongst others of my ilk, never really lacking in friends except when I move to a new place where I know no one and have to start from scratch. For example, I received three invitations to watch the election results tonight but zero invitations to Halloween parties last weekend. I think the writing's etched into the wall...

2 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you *were* invited along for Titty Jamboree Cleavage Festival 2004 last weekend, and if that's not a party I don't know what is.

Were you the kind of kid who got a fake i.d. in high school so she could vote? Now that's geeky.

Lisa

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

And that was quite a festival, I must say, although more so before the removal of the corset.

No, I was a very law-abiding citizen back in high school. No fake id, no drinking, no drugs. The worst I did was protest against nuclear power. Oh, I did skip school once to see A Room With A View...my sister wrote me a note.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home