.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, January 28, 2005

snorting floral

So I went to the doctor today, which involved driving aimlessly around the medical center, looking for the address that mapquest swore was on the right (it was on the left), parking on the roof of the garage and walking. I was only 15 minutes late...and that was partly because I had to wait for the (slow ass) elevator from the 1st to 2nd floors so I could ask someone on the 2nd floor where my doctor's office was and then take the elevators to the 24th floor.

Anyhoo, she said I don't even have an ear infection but that the intense pain I've been feeling is due to a blocked eustacian tube. There's not much to be done about it except for taking decongestants, mucinex, ibuprofen and snorting flonase. I don't know if you've ever tried that last drug, but believe me, it's disgusting. I told my boss it's like snorting a floral bathroom spray. Happily, it appears to be calming the burning in my throat and maybe the other parts of the cocktail will eventually clear up the snot fest in my head.

**SNORT**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home