.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

jerkass

You know when you're mad or frustrated and you want to call someone a name and something ridiculous comes to mind and right out of your mouth? Well, the fine fellows at Cactus got to hear me call someone a jerkass last night. The good news is that I got the new Gourds cd and the new Old 97s cd.

Yesterday was just a weird day. I had the day off and spent it doing laundry and reading, mostly, which isn't exactly odd. The weirdness stems from a phone call I got from my most recent ex. It made me feel like I have no idea what's going on in other people's heads, even when my experience tells me their behavior means X, Y or Z. Not only that, it made me really question my own motivations and desires.

Also, I'd taken allergy medicine and drunk a lot of caffeine so that didn't help things.

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesterday was officially Weird Ex day. Weird Ex stuff happened to 3 people I know, so that makes it official.

Who did you call a jerkass?

Lisa

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Oh, you know, the one whose name starts with an M. I'm not sure he heard me though, but the cactus dudes definitely did. The sad thing is that he didn't even deserve it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home