.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

that momentary feeling of contentment

Because I had a busy weekend schedule that involved being at work on both Saturday and Sunday, I was super lucky and got to take yesterday off. It was the first day in a while that it was both sunny and warm and I took advantage of that fact by working out in my yard, doing laundry, and spending the afternoon paling around with one of my best friends. We ate lunch outside, walked over to the coffee shop and drank and read outside, then I went home and read some more outside. When I got to my friend's yesterday evening and realized that it was going to be a little while before she got home, I spent a few more minutes just staring up at the stars and trees, enjoying the last few minutes of warm air on a February evening. Happy Valentines Day indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home