.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, January 31, 2005

sunday sundae

In my family, it's considered normal to skip Sunday dinner and substitute an ice cream cone or sundae. Yesterday I followed family protocol and had a small (2 scoops) hot fudge sundae with whopper ice cream and belgian chocolate ice cream with whipped cream on top at Amy's. One thing about Amy's: they give you a hard time about not wanting nuts & fruit on your sundae. However, their incredible flavor choices and b&w photobooth make up for the hassle. I mean, the whopper ice cream actually had whoppers in it! I really wish, though, that they'd make a tiny sundae. I feel lousy not being able to finish what they give me but I can't exactly take it to go. It's a sort of moral dilemma for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home