.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

thugs

I mean, pubs, I mean PUGS!

One of my colleagues has two oldster pugs at her house. Some callous neighbors dropped them off to wander the streets alone but my colleague took them into her house. She already has two dogs, though, so she's looking for a good home for 'em.

Now, I love pugs. I like their squished noses and humpy little bodies, although I would never be cruel enough to breed a dog prone to skin and sinus problems. I'm thinking about taking these two in, but there's something holding me back from shouting, "Yes, yes! I must have geriatric pug friends! In my house! Immediately!"

So I'm not sure...

1 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I've seen pictures of those very same pugs. You KNOW you want them...

Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home