.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

tuesday night shenanigans

Right now I'm missing a seminar on how to become a millionaire and a lunch meeting with a fun group of alumni. Why? Well, the millionaire people never confirmed that I had a spot at their lunch and my calf is too sore for me to feel like walking to the other meeting.

My calf is sore from an early morning leg cramp (is there any other kind?) possibly caused by too much second hand smoke. Seriously. My colleague swears she stopped getting leg cramps once she stopped smoking. I got the smoke seeing Acid Mothers Temple play. Despite its name, the band consists of aging Japanese dudes with long hair and (3 of 4) beards. The band name pretty much describes the sound. Think Buddhist hippies who took a lot of acid. Unfortunately before they came on we had to suffer through some other band called gods temple of family deliverance (I might have the words in the wrong order) which we called gods temple of family tinitis. They stank and they are touted as one of Houston's best up and coming bands. In this town both of these things can be true simultaneously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home