.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, November 18, 2005

fabby

I accidentally tricked the GE into going to sushi with a group of folks. I asked him to go and he got so excited I completely forgot to tell him who else was coming. Luckily he forgave me and came along and seemed to have a good time. There were a couple of people I don't know either so it seemed fair. Anyway, the sushi was okay. It was definitely cheap, as promised, but the quality was so-so. I kept having the odd sensation that I was eating cheese, and sushi should not produce such a sensation. Regardless of the food, it was fun to see my friends. I don't get to see some folks often enough. I really think that Americans don't spend enough time just hanging out. We all work too much and then, if you're me you go home by yourself and watch tv. It's a sad existence. Bring back the salon! Ladies' lunches! Spa days! Fun sports clubs! Getting together to glue things!

5 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger Jane said...

Glue things? Like people's butts to toilet seats?

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Like your tongue to the roof of your mouth if you don't Shut It!

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger jillbertini said...

If you hadn't moved away, you could come over and glue things with us any night of the week!

We are getting our solstice cards together and I am very excited about 'em!

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

You always make such cool cards. I am bad--I bought mine again this year. It's no fun gluing things alone...

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger jillbertini said...

Yeah, I think if I had to make cards alone, it wouldn't be nearly as fun. I like the store bought cards you pick out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home