.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, November 14, 2005

redox

Recovering from one of those insane weekends which went something like: get up early, clean frantically, go to work, pick up GE for date (Saturday), take GE to work really early, clean frantically & move furniture around, show future roomie around, lie on couch reading without moving, take GE the stuff he left at the house, fall asleep while watching Godard film, wake up disoriented and drive home (Sunday). While I got a bunch of stuff done, I still have an impressive list of to-be-dones, like laundry, pick up ladder, clean gutters, figure out what the hell to do about the hot water situation, find out what size filters I need, buy filters & change them, etc. Sometimes I feel like I need an assistant at home just to keep up with the maintenance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home