.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, October 27, 2005

orange in my veins

Halloween is just around the corner, if you're like me and you visualize time as a sort of n-dimensional sidewalk or the board of a boardgame.

Anyhoo, I've got to get my work costume straightened out for Monday. I have part of it but am missing one key piece (possibly two if I can figure out what to do with my hair). My team is carving our pumpkin on Saturday but I haven't bought any for myself yet. I was invited to a party but I'm not going to it and no one else has asked me to do anything fun. I also haven't decided if I'm going to be home on Monday or not. I'm not a big fan of giving out stuff to kids at my door and Halloween is for hooligans, after all. So I might go out and come home late to clean up any tricks.

Basically, despite the fact that Halloween is my favorite holiday, I haven't really prepared for it, except to badger other people to wear costumes to work and to participate in the library's pumpkin carving contest and to watch a bit of It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. I blame the world series for distracting me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home