.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, December 01, 2005

murder ball

Hey, did you know that jocks who become quadraplegics are still jocks? Duh huh! The GE and I watched Murder Ball last night, which is a great documentary about the USA paralympics quad rugby team. Yes, rugby. The filmmaker mixes in the stories of the players with exciting action on the court (the game is played on a basketball court). It also shows the growing interest of a newly quadraplegic man in the game. Watching that after drinking a cup of coffee at about 9:45pm made it really hard for me to sleep last night. Luckily I have on my new orange tights, so despite my slight dragginess I'm still feeling good.

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm adding Murderball to my queue...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home