.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, January 20, 2006

crackpot minnie

I should never try to write after reading Mimi Smartypants. Hers was one of the first blogs I ever read and while it didn't change my life exactly it has consistently made me laugh and wish I could meet up with her for a beer or five. I even semi-bonded with someone over one of her posts. It was the one about her vibrator turning itself on in the middle of the night, if you remember. I got some email from an old beau the other day and in responding I made some crack. He wrote back "you were always so funny" and you know what? I am funny, at least in person. You might not know it from reading this here blog but I can tear out one-liners like nobody's business when I'm in the mood. Or drinking. When I'm drinking and in the mood, well, I've got other things on my mind.

So there.

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger jillbertini said...

I can attest to the funniness in real life. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home